What is an Ambassador?
an authorized representative or messenger; representative, minister, agent, deputy, diplomat, envoy, consul, attaché, emissary, legate, plenipotentiary, fun-loving and highly appreciated volunteer for The Chamber
The Ambassadors are a treasured group of Chamber-member volunteers who:
- Hold ribbon-cutting and ground-breaking ceremonies (approximately 15 per month) to celebrate grand openings, new locations, groundbreakings, expansions and milestone accomplishments of Chamber members
- Help attract and retain Chamber members through the Membership Experience outreach program
- Assist in the smooth presentation of all Chamber events
- Promote the programs, products and services of The Chamber
- Most importantly, Ambassadors HAVE FUN celebrating the accomplishments of our business community!
Benefits of being an Ambassador
- Enhanced knowledge of all Chamber activities
- Increased business visibility through Chamber activities
- Recognition in Chamber publications and social media networks
- Awareness of the great things happening in the community
- Connections with local entrepreneurs and professionals, leading to a network of business contacts and clients